Local Fresh Produce & Crafts
The City of Fountain Inn's Farmers Market is located at 110 Depot St. Fountain Inn, SC 29644.
May 16 - October 24
Every Saturday from 8 AM - 12 PM
ABOUT OUR FARMERS MARKET
The Fountain Inn Farmers Market has a large variety of fresh produce and craft vendors. Along with the Farmers Market we try to incorporate different activities and excitement each week. The Fountain Inn Farmers Market is located at 110 Depot St. Fountain Inn SC, 29644.
In an effort to provide a safe environment at our Market, the following items are prohibited from being brought into the Farmers Market. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, glass bottles, and coolers. We love our pets too, but pets are NOT allowed at Commerce Park.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Here are the categories of vendors allowed to sell at the Fountain Inn Farmers Market:
1. Local farmers certified by a local extension agent or market manager.
2. South Carolina Certified farmers.
3. Vendors who purchase produce from South Carolina, North Carolina, or Georgia Certified farmers.
4. Greenville, Laurens, and Anderson County bakers and food vendors.
5. Greenville, Laurens, and Anderson County Artisans and Crafters.
No wholesalers and resellers.
No nationally distributed packaged foods or drinks, or resale of manufactured food products.
No premanufactured mixes.
No prepared foods from an unauthorized kitchen (kitchens not under DHEC, SCDA or Cottage Law with personal liability insurance).
No national franchises or corporate chains.